Just so you know, if you spread the word about voting BEFORE the actual give away, that will give you an extra entry in the give away if you are entering! If you don't want to enter, still go ahead and spread the word!
If you post about it using the post below with the picture and the info, please leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can check it out.
Only a few more days to vote!!
In Christ Alone,
Hoping everyone is having a blessed Sunday,
Sarah
Meet Me in Montenegro (2015)
10 years ago
7 comments:
I will see what I can do. :)
Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com
I posted it for you Sarah! Here~
http://johanna-an-old-fashioned-girl.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-vote.html
Could I get the link to your knitting busness? I was looking for it on your blog, but could not find it!
I posted about the your poll several days ago. I think you saw the post. Does this count even though I didn't include the picture?
Thanks!
~Samantha
Hey!!! I just started following your blog and read the follower warning so hey!!!!! My name is Courtney and I love reading blogs about country life and stuff like that! Please don't block me from following! My blog is www.naturefreakvg.blogspot.com . Check it out!
Hi Sarah,
I posted about it Sarah! http://girlishmusings.blogspot.com/2010/06/pre-giveaway-announcement.html
Johanna,
Thanks!! I will put you down for an entry! lol
I don't have a website.. yet. I don't know if I will do a page on a blog for my business or what. However, I am working on some stuff as examples for the giveaway. So, when I do the giveaway, I will post pictures so people can see my work. :)
NatureFreak,
Thanks for following. I didn't block you. :) Thank you for commenting to let me know.
In Christ Alone,
Sarah
Post a Comment