Saturday, June 12, 2010

Just a lil' note

Hey!!

Just thought I would let everyone know that the new polls that got put up, except for how late you stay up, will have to do with what kind of give-away I will be doing besides the gift certificate.  So, be sure to vote and pass the word along for those who have found this blog through yours!

Hope all of you are having a wonderful day!  Sewing and painting is on my agenda for today.  Any guess what the painting is?? =D lol!!

In Christ Alone,
Sarah

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I voted on your color combination poll!! Bet you can't guess what I chose? lol You have such creative polls! Love ya!
~Ellie

Fiddlin Girl said...

Ha, let me guess.. bright, fun, girly?? lol!! That or else that one and a couple others.. ;) I know you too well.. lol!

Ha! I thought that people might think them weird.. lol! Can't wait to see ya tomorrow!

Love ya, Liz

Fiddlin Girl said...

Joven,

Thank you! I will try to stop by your blog soon!

In Christ Alone,
Sarah