Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surpises!!

Hello friends!

Just a note to let you all know that I added a page at the top of our blog (right above the picture) as a link to my knitting business.  At the moment, I don't have very many things up.. However, I will be adding things as they come along.  You might be surprised to see the wide range of things you can get! lol I am really excited to keep updating it.

Also, I am working on a few surprises for the give away!  It isn't much fun for there to be only 1 winner.. so, I am working up the details and getting some other prizes.  So, if some of you are not interested in winning a certificate, you can certainly enter to win something else!

I am also super excited to say that I should be posting some pictures of... guess!!! I just can't wait to show you all, but I won't say what it is... lol You all will have to guess. :-)

Hope everyone is staying cool and having a blessed afternoon!

In Christ Alone,
Sarah

5 comments:

Sonja Langford said...

I think I know! :-) Would it perhaps be pictures of the costumes? Or even perhaps *squeals* your giveaway?

Blessings from your friend,
Addie

Fiddlin Girl said...

Could be!!! lol!! You are good.. but, I won't let you know exactly what it is.. yet! lol!

Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
I posted about your poll on my blog!
I'm looking forward to your surprise- can't wait!

Your new page looks great! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your projects. =)

Love,
Samantha

Fiddlin Girl said...

Samantha,
thanks for posting!
Well, surpise pics should be coming soon.. I know you all will NEVER guess what it is! lol I think it will really surprise you. Ok, well, Addie guessed costumes and that is part of it.. but, something else too!! lol

Thanks!! I can't wait to update it either! lol :)

Love you! Sarah

Megan said...

I can't wait to check out your shop. A giveaway? Yay! Has there already been something posted about it or is it one of those "coming up soon" giveaways? Well, I guess that was a strange way to explain it, lol. Anyways, I can't wait to see what the giveaway has in store.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com