I was reading a lovely blog the other day and was greatly encouraged by her posts on purity and modesty. Lauren had participated in Samantha's fashion show and had some lovely outfits. She then decided to do a couple of posts on modesty and purity. I read them and just loved them. I hope you read them too, and are encouraged as much as I was. Be sure to leave a comment, if you can, on her blog to let her know what you think (I would love to know what you think too! lol!)
God bless!
In Christ Alone,
Sarah
4 comments:
Thanks for doing this post Sarah! I am so honored, and happy that I was able to encourage you! Your joyful spirit so evident on this blog has been of great encouragement to me as well...
Blessings in Christ,
~Lauren
Thank you, Lauren! That is very sweet of you. I hope and pray that other girls will find your blog very encouraging too!
Sisters in Christ,
Sarah
Hello again Sarah!
I'm sorry its taken me this long to get back to you. :-/
First of all, I love long comments, for fire away! I'm so glad your enjoying my blog, its encouraging to know that there are other conservative gals out there. :D
You are so lucky to be Irish! B-) As I said, I *ahem* am At Heart. ;) hehe
Oh, and I am 25% Polish, so I guess that makes me weird too? ( you said you had weird lineage. ) lol
Well I'm going to have to look up Brian Crain and then add his music to my play list. I'm normally not the biggest fan of modern piano music (I play Classical,) but I really enjoy listening to Brian Crain.
Do you play piano?
Ok...now to reply to your latest comment. ;) The High Kings are the GREATEST. They are my favorite Celtic group. Have you heard anything from their new CD, Memory Lane? I highly recommend it (except for the first two tracks.) Celtic Woman isn't my favorite, actually. I sort of like Lisa Kelly though. :D
Dear Sarah,
Okay, I have your letter right beside me, and it is all ready, but I have one problem; in order for me to send you your letter (and sachet:) I have to have your last name (or else you will not know who the bulky letter is for!:)
Hope you are having a lovely evening!
Blessings,
Grace
Post a Comment