Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Placemats!

I thought y'all might want to see the project that we did last night at the quilting thing.  My friend sent some pictures of the place mats she and her sister made.  The one she made (second one) is one she made after coming home.  I Didn't get any pictures of the one I made.



Enjoy!  And be sure to leave a comment to let them know what you think! lol =D

Also, ask them to explain how to make it.. lol I can't type very much as my hand is stiffening up on me for some reason.. over worked it today, I guess.  Any how, they can do a much better job explaining it any way! lol

In Christ Alone,
Sarah for Ellie and Amy. ;-) lol

2 comments:

Atlanta said...

Those are so CUTE!

Ellie said...

Thanks! They were so easy, and went really quick, which was very nice since we needed to make lots!! They were very fun!