Ok friends, another poll. Whew, I think this is the most I have ever posted so closely in a row!! lol
Any way, I put up another poll on what someone would like to receive if you don't want a gift certificate. So, spread the word please!! Also, if you spread the word early, you will be counted an extra entry for the give away when it happens!
Thanks!
We are very excited because Nana is coming home today!! She spent two weeks visiting her son in LA and will come back this afternoon. We will be heading out to pick her up from the airport soon...
In Christ Alone,
Sarah
Meet Me in Montenegro (2015)
10 years ago
4 comments:
Hi Sarah, I just dropped by and saw you had a boatload of new posts since last time I was here to read! Sounds like you've all been busy; I also saw that you have tons of polls too! :)
Now I did two of them, the colors you like and the how late you stay up. But our time is sooo diferent than yours. I go to bed 8:30 our midwestern & slow(no DLS) time. So an hour added to the differences of your time vs ours.
I said NO color combo, dark all the way on the other poll. I'd wear black, dark blue, and brown everyday if I could...... :)
I did not vote on the knitting as I already ordered a sontag:)
Anyhow TTYL
Kate
Sarah-Your other post is gone, I was reading it on Google reader. I would be willing to help you with your picture. If you want to email it to me and let me know what you need done and the finished dimensions it needs to be; Blogger should be able to tell you the maximum size for a header image.
Love your cousin,
Lisa
Lisa,
Thanks!
I don't think I have your email address though.. I will go comment on your blog. :)
Love ya!
Kate, thanks! Yeah, I have been posting a lot. This has been abnormal, I guess! I usually only post every so often. :)
Thanks for voting!!
Well, you never know if you might want to order something else! lol!
Love ya! Sarah
You are right Sarah, the polls were neat, though I still prefer quizzes:)
How is Moms sontag coming along lately????
Love from the midwest
Post a Comment