Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day four and burnt fingers.

Well, Samantha's fashion show is half way done!! I can't believe it!

What I wore today:

Denim skirt worn on day one,
Horse print T Shirt with Bible verse Rev. 4:11
Tennis shoes (I rode my bike this morning so I needed slightly more sporty shoes. ;-) )
My hair is clipped up and I put my bangs in a headband as I couldn't curl them this morning. 

So, I burnt my fingers. It was stupid, but, as my dear Mama said, no accidents are "smart". ;-) lol!! 
The worst part is that it is on my finger TIPS.  So, no playing violin (which will kill me... ;-) ), guitar, piano, etc.  No sewing, knitting, crocheting, or anything.  What CAN I do? School. =D lol!! I don't mind so much, though because I needed to finish some things up. :-)

So, I am typing with my thumb and then my right hand.  Rather interesting and quite tiring! So, expect posts and comments to be kept very short, unless someone else types it for me!
  Oh, and flower theme is the bracelet.. Sorry I am so boring today, Samantha!! :-|
In Christ Alone,
Sarah

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds painful!! Hope your fingers get better soon. =(

Your hair looks cute like that. I need to buy a big clip like for my hair. =)

Love,
Samantha

Lauren said...

I second Samantha - I really like the way you put your bangs back!

Ouch, I hope those burns heal up soon...

~Lauren

Brittany said...

Oh I'm so sorry that you burned your fingers! I hope they heal up soon! That's a cute outfit. ;-) I need to get one of those clips for my hair!

Miss Hulk said...

Ouch:( did you see a doctor for it? If you've ever read johnny tramain you'll know why I ask. And if you haven't, its a really good read! ooh you could read that instead of doing more school.

FG said...

Thanks everyone!

My hand will be ok... ;) It is amazing, however, how many things you use your fingers for! Tying shoes, making a sandwich, doing your hair.. yeah. Taking a shower will be "fun" since warm water hurts on a burn..

Yes, I have got quite efficient with the thumb.. lol!!

In Christ,
Sarah

Jessica said...

You have really nice hair. I never know what to do with mine. I hope your hand heals quickly...

In Christ,
Jessica :)

Grace said...

Ooooo, I know how that feels, and I know it hurts like the Dickens!!! I slipped one time and got rope burns all over my hands, and IT HURT!!!! I will be praying for quick recovery!
~Grace~