Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fashion Show Day 6

Hello! This is Ellie again!
Today, Sarah is wearing her beautiful blue skirt that she made.  She is also wearing a red shirt with a white button down on top!
In Christ's love,
Ellie, for Sarah

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love the white button down over the red shirt! Super cute. =]

~Bridget

bridget-frances.blogspot.com

Michaela said...

Cute outfit! :)- how long have you been sewing??

haha - its funny, because I have had SO many people tell me I look like Susan. ;) I only see the very slightest resemblance. :-/ Now for the shocking part: I've never seen any of the movies (though I have seen many pictures of Anna Popelwell.) (sp?)

No I do not have any Irish lineage. :( My sister and I have tee shirts that say 'Irish Girl At Heart" on the front - I guess that answers the question? I'm Irish at heart. ;) hehe

~ but in reality I'm 75% Italian and 25% Polish, which is still pretty fun. :D How about you?

Ok - this is getting quite long, so last thing ~ I really, really love the first two songs that are on your playlist! <3 Gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of the piano, but I normally don't care much for the modern style of playing... Can you tell me more about the artist??