Monday, June 14, 2010

Blog award and stuff

Hello friends!

My dear friend, Grace, awarded me this lovely award (isn't it pretty?).  :-) Thank you Grace!!!



I award:

Atlanta, over at Story of a Seamstress

The Spencer Fam

Kelsey Hoppman

Mrs. Poff

Frannie

Samantha

Adelaide


On another note, I am HOME ALONE!!! For TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!  Ok, well, Dad will be here, but he has to work, so I am practically by myself! lol  Mom and the rest of the Herd went to visit some relatives in Raton, but I stayed home to take care of things. :-)  So, any suggestions on what I should while they are away?  So far on my list I have some cleaning to do and that is about it.  Hmm.....

Can't wait to hear your suggestions!

Love in Christ,
Sarah

4 comments:

Sonja Langford said...

Sew yourself something pretty or useful! :-) I think I'm going to sew myself a set of napkins for my hope chest and a grocery bag holder this week! Yahweh willing of course! :-) BTW-Thank you for awarding me! You really are thoughtful and sweet!

Fiddlin Girl said...

Aha! That is a very good idea. I actually bought some fabric a while back to make myself a skirt.. maybe I should do that! I have two fabrics. I am making up my own skirt pattern, so maybe I should try that! We will see how it turns out! lol

Thanks!

Ellie said...

Yeah, you got a music player and Butterfly Waltz at that!! Very relaxing!! Love ya!!

Megan said...

Sit down with a good book. I love reading!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com