Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Awarded again!

Johanna, over at An old Fashioned Girl (blog button on side bar), awarded me the Beautiful Blogger award!

So, I get to tell seven random facts about myself... Here goes and I hope some of you are surprised!

1. I am such a homebody.  I don't like going many places, which is why I am home along while the rest of the family is away!

2. I am crafty. Both ways.  I can play some sly tricks on my friends and they had better watch out! But I also like sewing and crafting.

3. My birthday is just a little under 5 weeks away.. any one guess how old I will be??

4. I am a people watcher and I enjoy watching how people interact with each other.

5. I am going to go to a sewing thing tonight with some very dear friends

6. I have ridden a cow before....

7. I have seen a C-Section being done on a cow... ;-) lol!!!

I award the first seven people who comment!!!

In Christ Alone,
Sarah

2 comments:

Courtney Paige said...

Wow! I am suprised at that! Riding a cow?!?!? I wanna try! Lol!

Fiddlin Girl said...

Yup!! Good, hoping someone would be surprised! lol

Well, it is difficult to stay on! lol!

Have a great day!