Hey!
Does any one know how to change the color of your text?? I can't seem to remember where I go to do that and I can't find it!! Rather frustrating..
Any help is really appreciated!!
Thanks!
Sarah
Meet Me in Montenegro (2015)
10 years ago
14 comments:
First go to new post type up your post or just a few words, highlight (select them) and then click on the button that has the letter "A" with the black strip underneath it. I hope that helps!
Blessings,
Addie
Thanks Addie! However, I was wondering more for the text outside of the posts.. Like the header. That is actually what I need changed because you can't read the words against the pictures....
Sarah
Hi Sarah, I'm here to help!! {heehee}! Aright, sign in and go to your dashboard. From there click 'Design' Once at design you will see some tabs at the top such as 'Page Eiments' 'Edit HTML' and 'Template Designer NEW'. I want you to click 'Template Designer NEW'. Once there on the side there will be several options, click 'Advanced' Then you are at the place where you change your text color and a bunch of other fun stuff! Hope this helps!
Your Loving Sister,
~Johanna~
Oh, you can change all of that too at the same place in design!
Addies way will help too, but you will have to do that on every post. My way just atomatically does the color you want.
Johanna,
Can I then change all of the side bar fonts colors as well?? I will try it.... thanks!!!
Thanks!!
Love, Sarah
I think Johanna got it! :-) Sorry I suppose I misunderstood you. :-D
Hey Sarah!
When you get to your dashbord, click on settings, then the tab, "design". There is a new way to do this. Simply click "template designer" (right below the tab) click the tab "Advanced" and there will be choices of clicking links, blog title, blog description, and so forth. Change anything you want from there! Hope this helps! Let me know if your not clear on anything. :)
Kelsey
Oh and yes you can change all of the side bar fonts as well. :-)
Yes you can! Right there!
Ok, that red is awful.. can any one read the description???
No not really.. :-( I don't much like it either... I can't write any more because there's a big storm coming and I have to shut my computer down. Sorry!
Ok, how does it look now???
That is fine, better to turn it off than to lose it due to the storm! Send some rain our way, please!! lol!
Sarah
I have awarded you!
Post a Comment