Today I am going pretty simple. I am going to a girl's fellowship thing tonight where we will be making Ukrainian eggs. This is rather messy sometimes as you are using dyes. So, I am wearing:
Straight brown skirt- L.L. Bean (hand me down-Thanks, Mrs. S!)
Orange stripe T shirt- walmart?
Tennis shoes!
Hair- worn down with a head band.
I hope all of you other ladies who participated in the Feelin' Feminine challenge will continue to embrace your femininity! It is so neat to wear skirts and really feel like a lady. It is amazing how differently you are treated, too! Besides, who can't resist swishing and twirling around in a skirt? ;-)
In Christ Alone,
Sarah
4 comments:
Cute outfit! I like your hair that way too! Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland....:^)
Hi Sarah!
I agree you are treated differently in a skirt! I had an older woman (when I first started dressing in skirts last year) say to me "Now that's how a young lady ought to look, don't you dare change today!".
Hope you had fun making your Ukranian eggs tonight!
Blessings,
Chelsea
Hello! Just wanted you to know that I have really enjoyed watching you on this Feminine Challenge. You are such a beautiful young lady of God, and I'm so glad to call you my friend!! Love ya!!
Sarah! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures of this weeks challenge. Way to go friend. Glad you enjoyed it so much. =) Have a beautiful week love!
Marissa
Post a Comment