Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another Give Away!!

Hello Everyone!! We just got back from the CAPE convention. That was fun, but really busy too! Pictures will be coming, I am sure, from Becca who was snapping that shutter like crazy! :-) Just post a comment that you want her to post pics and I am sure we can convince her! ;-) lol

Ok, so my friend over at Story of a Seamstress is hosting a give away. She is doing some really neat graphic designed banners for blogs, Etsy, etc. Click on the name above to check it out!!

In Christ Alone,
Sarah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see pictures, Rebecca! ;D

~Samantha

Kelsianne said...

Post some pictures! :) It was great to see you there Sarah!
Blessings,
Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah and Rebecca!
I have awarded your blog with the PURE IN HEART Blog Award!
Please visit my blog for details. =)

Hope you're having a great day!

Love,
Samantha

Prairie Momma said...

Thanks you two!! Hopefully we will get enough comments and we can get her to do it.. ;) lol

Thanks Kelsey! I am glad I got to meet you. Too bad, though, that we didn't have more time to visit! Maybe we just need to have y'all out or something. :)

Love,
Sarah

Fiddlin Girl said...

Thanks Samantha! I will try to get mine up soon!!

Love in Christ,
Sarah