Hello Friends! I thought I would just give an update on my Uncle Len.
They took him in an ambulance to the hospital to run some tests. He seemed fine externally (except for a cut near his eye), so they wanted to make sure he was fine internally. They ran some CAT scans, X-rays, etc, and were pleased that there seemed to be no internal bleeding. Praise God! They stitched up the cut over his eye, but other than that, there wasn't much.
He did roll a couple of times, so he will be really sore for a while. However, it is quite a miracle that he was able to walk away with such few injuries.
Thank you for your prayers! For now he will just be resting. Please pray that he will be able to sleep at night. He didn't get much sleep last night, if any, so this isn't fun for him.
Again, thank you so much for said prayers and continuing prayers!
In Christ Alone,
Sarah
Meet Me in Montenegro (2015)
10 years ago
4 comments:
What great news! Thanks for sharing. I didn't see your other post until tonight, or else I would've commented sooner.
But I'm glad to hear that all is well and that your uncle wasn't more seriouslt injured.
It isn't until times like these when we realize how very imporant it is for us to pray for our loved ones safety. Won't it be just amazing when we get to heaven to know what could have happened, but was prevented by our prayers?
Love,
~Samantha
Thank you for sharing that! Praise the Lord for protecting him. I will pray for him! GOd bless, Frannie
I'll keep praying, Sarah! I'm glad to hear that the tests went well!
BTW-I awarded you over at my blog!
Blessings
Addie
Thank you everyone! He is doing MUCH better.
Samantha, yes it will! I can't wait to see what happens from prayers. The Holy Spirit is powerful indeed!
Frannie, thank you so much!
Addie,
Bummer, you beat me to it! ;) lol I was going to award you first, had my thing all typed up, and then the internet failed me and the post got lost.. so, instead of typing it all over again at midnight, I decided to put it off.. and put it off.... and put it off! ;) lol! That is ok, though!
Thanks for the prayers and the award, even if you beat me (just teasing you!)
Love in Christ,
Sarah
Post a Comment