Monday, April 26, 2010

Prayers

Hello Friends!

I just wanted to ask that you be praying for our Uncle Len right now. We recieved a call from Aunt that he was in an auto accident near our place. We scrambled around to get things ready and mom went off in the car with Josh and Becca to see if they could help. He said he didn't need 911 (he wasn't too seriously injured since he was talking on the phone). Mom called them, however, when she heard that he was having some pains in the head. This scared us, but when Mom got to the scene, he was walking around. So, he seems to be doing fine, but they will take him to the hospital any way just to check up on him. You know how long emergency rooms take, especially if you aren't too seriously injured. So, if they take him there, we could be looking at waiting for hours. Then seeing the doctors and waiting more hours for results. Mom is following them in, so Caleb and I will be holding down the fort here at the house. I will try to keep y'all updated as soon as I hear anything new.

Thanks!

In Christ Alone,
Sarah

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Oh, we will definitly be praying for him! I actually just saw him yesterday morning at East Mountain Grill! Were any others hurt? Please keep us posted!!