Thursday, April 08, 2010

April challenge- day 5

Hello young ladies!

Here is day five of the Feelin' Feminine challenge. I can't believe it is already day 5!!!

Today I am just wearing my work clothes.

A shorter black skirt (but below the knees!)- this is why it is my work skirt. I don't care for it that much, and since no one but family is around when we are working, I usually wear this skirt. I LOVE long skirts, but when you are walking around in piles of dust with spiders and bugs all over, it isn't a grand idea to have long flowy skirts. Spiders can crawl up into them quite easily, the lower it is to the ground.. trust me, I have had it happen before!

Orange T shirt

Blue work hoodie (today was a bit chilly!)

New Tennis shoes - ha, I am wearing shoes!! ;-) lol!

Hair- simple braided bun






I will post a hair tutorial later on today after some cleaning and I have taken a shower (pray I don't have spiders in my hair like last time... uh!)

See ya again soon!!

In Christ Alone,
Sarah

3 comments:

Atlanta said...

I think the skirt is cute!

And your hair! Wow. I always wanted a huge braided bun like that. *sniff, sniff* If you come to a reenactment - you must wear your hair that way!!

Fiddlin Girl said...

Thanks Atlanta!!

Oh, I would SO love to go to a reenactment!! Maybe when my business is up and running a little better, I will *have* to go to get my self known to other reenactors.. ;) lol!

The hair is easy.. if I had put my hair in one braid, then it would have been tiny.. but, put it in a pony, divide in two, braid each. Then, you wrap it around so each one goes on top (flat against your head top) of the other. Then, you get this nice big braid bun! :) I will show it better in the tutorial I will put up tomorrow.

Love ya!! Sarah

Anonymous said...

looking forward to your tutorial! =)