Hello Everyone!
It is day four of the April challenge. Today is absolutely beautiful! The wind is hardly blowing, the sun is shining, and the earth is nice and warm. So, today I took my pictures outside. Hurray!
What I'm wearing:
Long sleeved, purple striped shirt from Walmart- I was thinking it would be another cold day, so I opted for the warm clothing. However, God suprised me with a pretty day instead. :-)
Long, blue, double knit skirt- handmade by me
No shoes- in case you haven't guessed, I prefer no shoes if I can help it. It is on rare occasions that you will find me at home with shoes on!
Hair- simple twist bun. This looks complicated, but it is very easy to do. :-) Takes only a few minutes.
Daddy and Joshua will be going to Midland, MT, to watch a bull sale. They will leave this evening. Please keep them in your prayers for a safe journey, and that they will learn some things at their destination.
So, the rest of us (Mama, Rebecca, Caleb, and I) are staying home and will enjoy some time together. Movie watching, shopping spree, and semi late nights are on our list. However, even with the fun stuff planned, we are also working. :-)
We are "Preparing our Fields", for those of you who have seen Facing the Giants. As some of you know, we are trying to sell part of our ranch. The part we are selling is the headquarter area and a few acres around it. We wil then move to another part of the ranch, build a new house, and go on from there.
For those of you who haven't seen the movie, Facing the Giants, I will share the story.
Two men were getting ready to plant their crops for the season. Both needed rain very much, and both prayed for rain. However, only one went out and prepared his fields for the rain to come. Which one do you think had faith in God?
So, as we have kept asking God to bring a buyer for the land, we realized that we weren't preparing our fields. We had several things to do to get ready, but we weren't doing them; or at least not with motivation. So, we have decided to change that and are working as much as we can outside, when the weather allows, and inside, when the weather is nasty outside. :-)
We would appreciate your prayers on this, and we thank those who are already praying.
In Christ Alone,
Sarah
Meet Me in Montenegro (2015)
10 years ago
7 comments:
Sarah, I'm really enjoying these posts each day. Not only do you look lovely and encourage others to do so, it is also nice to "see" you each day. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Thank you Mrs. Spencer! I have had lots of fun with it. There a lots of other young ladies doing this as well, so it is always encouraging to see that! You can check it out at www.femininefarmgirl.blogspot.com.
Love you guys! Sarah
Sarah,
Great posts, and your hair is so lovely.
Hello! I just wanted to tell you how nice your skirt is and I'm amazed that you made it. How neat!
May the Lord bless your day, Frannie
I like the twisted bun you showed me. It looks really nice. I hope y'all have a fun time even though your big guys will be gone. Watch some good movies. =) Love you dear.
Rissa
Oh, your hair is so pretty! How do you do that? It looks very intricate and feminine!
Love,
Rachel
I've enjoyed reading your posts, Sarah!
Please show how to do your hairstyle sometime! It is really pretty. =)
Love,
Samantha
Post a Comment