Monday, May 31, 2010

Voting polls

Friends, Please pass the word about any of our voting polls, particularily the gift certificate one! I will only do the give away if I get enough votes, so pass the word!!

For those of you who are unsure, I do some Civil war knittig (shawls, sontags, etc) but can also do some modern knitting as well (I also do crochet, if you prefer that!).  I might even do something where the winner will send me a pattern they like, and I will make it. Please include this little message in your post so that your friends will know!

Thanks so much!

Sarah

3 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Sarah,
Hi! I voted to yes, absolutely, definitely have a give away! :-)

Mrs. G

Fiddlin Girl said...

Thanks, Mrs. G, for becoming a follower!!!

Well, looks like I am getting lots of votes, so I think I may do it! lol

Love,
Sarah

Sonja Langford said...

I voted Sarah! I would love to win a gift card to your shop!

Love,
Addie