Monday, May 31, 2010

Fun pictures

While browsing through our pictures on the computer, I ran across a few cute ones that I wanted to share.. Becca probabaly took most of them! lol Enjoy! Also, these were taken a few years ago.. for those of you who know both my cousin and Josh, you will be shocked at how short he was in the below pictures! lol

Three tough cowboys


The Herd



This pose was an accident! lol


My Filly who is now almost as big as her momma!


Grand ending


He never knew what hit him..


What is that?


Aren't those some good lookin' kids? lol


Father and Son



Random.. Actually, I was trying to take a pic of my hair, but you can't see it because my hair is too dark! lol


I have to take credit for this one! A cool cloud formation.. ;-)


Flowers

Pouring a cup of tea with breakfast (I love having tea with breakfast!)


Me playing fiddle at the Edgewood farmers market for my friends:

Our weird cousin... lol!

Hairstyle I did on my cousin (can you see the little braids?)

Bet ya didn't know we were so talented that we could fly!!


Back flip!

Oops, crash landin'

Me several years ago....

My citified cousin who has the calf... lol!

My handsome country brother =D

Workin' and diggin'.. see the dirt flying off the shovel?

And I will close and finally publish this post.. pretty flowers in the dry desert...

Hope you enjoyed our random pictures!  Had fun posting them.... lol!

In Christ Alone,
Sarah

8 comments:

Ellie said...

Hey! I like all of the pictures!! They are great! I love the one of the four of you in front of the tree! And the ones on the side too, looks nice! Love ya!

Fiddlin Girl said...

Ha-ha!! You are my faithful one. :) I always know there will be a comment from you if I post something! lol :) You're great!! ♥
Yeah, I had fun putting the pictures up on the side.. I always saw those on other people's blogs and thought I would do it one ours! I don't have the best pics because Becca always takes them from her camera and then puts them on her computer.. so, if you have good ones of us, please send em to me and I might use them!! lol

Love ya! Liz

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures! =D And I like the picture of you family members on the side of your blog- I'm thinking about doing something like that sometime.

I posted about your poll on my blog- hopefully you'll get a lot of votes!

Love,
Samantha

Atlanta said...

Ooh! I like! all those pictures were so great! Thanks for sharing!

Fiddlin Girl said...

Thanks Samantha and Atlanta!! I had fun looking through them and thought "why not share?" lol!! I know several people have told me "put more pictures up" so they can't complain now! lol!! =D

Samantha, thanks for spreading the word! Yes, you should put some family pictures up!! Love it when people do that.. :)

Love y'all!

Sarah

Trisha said...

Wow...didn't know you had such a cute "weird" cousin. Where have you been hiding him?

Isn't it fun to look back at old pictures? I love the tea picture. :)

Fiddlin Girl said...

Mrs. Poff,

Ha, with a cousin that weird, we don't let any one see him! LOL

The tea pic was when we had a nice big breakfast with tea.. even dad joined in on the fun and had a tea cup, though one of our 'masculine' ones. ;) lol

Hallie Jo said...

What a fun blog! I love the photos. :) Especially the one with the two horses and the picture of the threatening-looking clouds!

~Hallie Jo~

halliejophotography.blogspot.com