Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pictures of Weaning

Here are some pictures from our weaning this year.  Mom was sick that day :(  which is why she isn't in the pictures.  We sure missed her. 
Yes, it is a long post of pictures, but I couldn't delete any!!! :)

The first two pictures are of Josh after he cleaned out our chimney.  :)  It has been so nice to have a warm fire going on cold evenings. 



Josh and Dad cooked us breakfast Saturday.  It was pretty good, too.


Feet!




Caleb working gates.



Sarah working the sweeptub.


Lady doing..... nothing.  Lazy dog...








Sarah and Joshua.


That's all folks!
Rebecca

6 comments:

Brooke O'Shea said...

The first two made me want to sing the chim cheree song from Mary Poppins.

PrincessR said...

Hahaha, now when I am still up at midnight singing that song, can I call you??? hahaha!

Sonja Langford said...

Love the photos! Thank you for sharing, Rebbecca! :-D

Blessings,
Sonja

Martha Joy said...

Thanks for posting the pictures, Becca! I really enjoyed seeing them! ;)
Love you,
Martha Joy

Ellie said...

Ahh, looks like everything was a lot of fun! Great shots Becca! I love the one of the chair and the one of Lady! That was such a neat angle! Made me look closer! Love ya!

PrincessR said...

Thank you Sonja, Martha Joy, and Ellie!
~Rebecca