Friday, October 29, 2010

Hunting/Sewing

Ahh!  The Weekend our family has looked forward to for a long while!  The boys as they are going hunting in Tucumcari at Dad's parents ranch, while the girls are staying at home sewing, watching movies, and just plain ole enjoying each other! 

Thankfully everyone is feeling well and no one else has felt icky.  So, have a wonderful weekend- I am off to finish watching Bleak House!  (It is a story by Charles Dickens that Mom and I both read, so now we are watching the movie) 

~Rebecca

8 comments:

Shelby said...

sounds fun! Bleak House is my favorite BBC and Dickens book!

Brooke O'Shea said...

Sounds fun! Have a great time!
Through Christ,
LH

Martha Joy said...

Have a great time. Are the boys deer hunting? My brothers hunt, too.
I love you,
Martha Joy

P.S. Pretty header! ;) Which horse is that? ~MJ

Princessr@jcangus.com said...

Yes, they are hunting deer. :)
The horse is Dusty, one of the geldings. He is a sweety and really pretty.
Love,
Rebecca

Martha Joy said...

Dusty is very pretty!
By the way, thanks for answering my questions, Rebecca! ;)
Love you,
Martha Joy

Martha Joy said...

Sarah,
Just thought that I'd let you know that I tagged you on my blog! ;) onthefarmwithmjoy.wordpress.com.
Love you,
Martha Joy

Angie said...

I wish I was there! Meri and I are working on skirts today. Miss you guys! Angie

Carolyn said...

You should post pictures of the sewint projects, and anything they guys get...