Friday, October 22, 2010

Prayers please!

Howdy readers!

I would like to ask for prayers for Rebecca.  She was up last night sick and isn't feeling much better this morning.  She has slept for most of the day, which is good, and thinks she may be feeling a little better. However, please pray that she gets well and no one else around here catches it!

Thanks so much,
Sarah

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be praying that Rebecca feels better and that no one else catches whatever she's got. It's not fun being sick! Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

Atlanta said...

Get well soon, Becca!! Praying for you definately!

Love from texas, - Atlanta

Marissa said...

Awww, I'm sorry to hear Becca is sick. =( Praying she gets better soon! Hope no one else catches it. Love y'all. <3

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Frannie said...

I too will be praying!!

Many blessings, Frannie

Sarah said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers!! They were much appreciated!! She is feeling better, but still has a bit of that aftersickness queasy/tired feeling.

Thanks again! Sarah

Martha Joy said...

I'll be praying, too! Now, I guess, that she gets over that stage.
Much love to y'all!
Blessings,
Martha Joy