Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Not a good time...

to view recipes!!!!  5 pm after a hard days work is NOT the best time to look for recipes!!!  I thought I would share a link for my new favorite recipe place.  http://www.recipe.com/!!

It has absolutely ALL the best recipes ever! One evening when I was totally out of ideas, I went online and found this. Our supper that night was super yum! lol!  You can even narrow your search to "hamburger" (all the recipes tha require hamburger), "pork", etc! It is great!

Any way, I was needing calzone dough today for supper. Poor man's pies! They are SOOOO good and cheap to make too!! Cabbage, hamburger, some swiss cheese, and mustard. We have our own hamburger, so we never have to buy from the store.  Cabbage comes from the farm for free, so it is a pretty good deal! Lots of mustard, though.. lol!!

Hope you all try it and let me know what recipes you find!


Love always, Sarah

PS don't those pictures look SO good!!! I am SOOO hungry!! ;-) =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm! Those Calzones look delicious! I'll have to try them sometime. =)

Martha Joy said...

Looks yummy...thanks for sharing! ;)
Much love,
Martha Joy

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious!

Aunt Evie

Ridge Auto Sales said...

Mmm! You're making me hungry!
Your sister in Christ,
Lizzy Darcy