Below is our lovely Lady
Here are all of our cats
I had a lot of fun watching the kittens play and trying to wait and get some good shots. It is hard to get animals to look at the camera, so I was pretty pleased with how the pictures turned out. We have all enjoyed getting to have some kittens- instead of giving them away just when they were getting to the fun stage!! They can purr too.....
Through His Redeeming Love,
Rebecca
3 comments:
Lovely and cute pictures, Rebecca! Thanks for sharing! :) Adorable kittens and a very cute dog! We have two cats and an adorable puppy!!! ;) (along with all of our other animals and birds! ;) )
Keep up the posting!
Much love to y'all,
Martha Joy
Sarah,
Love the pictures of your pets-especially the kittens. I love cats/kittens, but my dad can't stand them. So, alas *sighs dramatically* we aren't allowed to have one. I really like your new header.
Lots of love from your sister in Christ,
Lizzy Darcy
AW!!!!!! I LOVE those pics, Becca!!! They are SO cute. You did a really good job capturing the expression in their eyes (playful, or relaxed). I love the new header. They couldn't have posed more perfectly! lol!
Great job! Once again you have done a wonderful job. :)
God has defintely blessed you with a gift.
Much love, dear sis!!! Sarah
Post a Comment