Friday, September 10, 2010

Last chance...

Hello Fellow friends and bloggers!!

Just thought I would let everyone know that our giveaway will be ending on the 23rd of This month.  So, if you want to enter, please go hurry!! There are some nice things as several friends contributed to this special occasion.  :-)  Go enter HERE!!

I hope more of you enter!! I was hoping to get more entries, but I suppose this isn't bad for a first try!

Also, my very dear friend, Samantha, is trying to get some more followers.  So, please go and follow her blog if you haven't already. :-)  She will be doing some neat things after she gains 100 followers, so hurry!!! =D

Your loving friend and authoress,
Sarah

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hey! Glad that the end is the 23rd!!
I would so gladly follow Samantha's blog; but I do not have a blog! :( I love it though!!