Thursday, September 02, 2010

When will this giveaway end????

Ok, so I guess I forgot to say when our giveaway would end.  So, I am debating between the 23rd, or maybe a week sooner.  So, be sure to spread the word! Although, I suppose that the less entries we get, the more chance you have to win! ;-)
    Keep updated for a REALLY cute post soon!!!!!!!

Yours faithfully,
Sarah

PS don't you love the new header!!?? Becca took that picture at the Tucumcari bull sale last year.  The one in front is her bull that sold very well, if I may say so... ;-) Any way, just a lil' braggin' on my sis. ;-) lol!

7 comments:

Johanna said...

Oh!!! HOW CUTE!!! LOVE THE NEW HEADER dear Sarah!!!

I don't mind waiting a little longer for your giveaway to end, either date is fine with me!

~Johanna~

~P~S~I can't wait to get your letter!!!

Sarah said...

Yeah, Becca did it all. I love the way she did the text, don't you? Pretty neat... now that she knows how to do it, she is going to try to change it every once in a while. :)

Ok! I think Becca picked up some stamps, so I will mail it soon!

Anonymous said...

Just blogged about your giveaway! Either date is fine with me. =)
I like your new header! It goes nicely with your blog. =)

Much love,
Samantha

Ridge Auto Sales said...

Sarah,
I think it's awesome! Totally LOVE it!
lots of love from your sister in Christ,Liz Darcy

Grace said...

Hello, Miss Sarah! Haven't stopped by in awhile, and for that I am sorry! Just wondered if your prize package arrived? I do so hope it did not get lost on the way to you!
Hope you are having a lovely day!
Your Sister in Christ,
Grace

Martha Joy said...

Hi y'all,
Are you still going to change the date of the giveaway or is it still tomorrow? ( Sep. 11th) I was just wondering so I could know when to look back! ;)
Much love to you and yours,
Martha Joy

Sarah said...

Martha,

I am thinking I will end it a couple of weeks from now.. maybe on the 23rd. We will see... My parents are going away for the weekend, so I might do it then. I actually still have to whip out the surprise drawing based on what people thought I should make, so we will see!!!! :)
Thanks for commenting!
Love, Sarah