Monday, September 13, 2010

Horses

Since it was my day off, I decided to go ride Morgan.  It was nice to "be back in the saddle" again.  :)  Morgan probably didn't enjoy it as much- she is getting pretty old.  I brought my camera out with me and "shot' a  couple of horses.  

Morgan (below)


The ears and back of Queenie



Peek-a-boo!
(Dusty)


In Christ,
Rebecca


6 comments:

Little Ladybug said...

Dear Rebecca,

I love the pictures you took of the horses!

I wish that we had horses on our farm. All we have are the smaller kinds of animals. :)


Hoping for enjoyment in the rest of your day...

Hannah Elizabeth.

Your Lil' Sis said...

HA!! Loved your play on words!! lol!!
That Dusty pic is my fav! You should use that as a header sometime.. lol!!!! GREAT!
Love ya tons! Be sure to post those cute cowgirl pics I took of you... *wink*!!
Lil Sis

Martha Joy said...

Cool pics, Rebecca! I love horses and I really like seeing pictures of them! How many do you have? Those are very pretty! I love dressing up like a cowgirl! ( I have some cowgirl shirts and a pair of split skirts) ;) We don't have horses, but we do have some cows that we've rode upon before! :)
Please post more pics soon!!!
Much love to y'all!
In Jesus,
Martha Joy

P.S. I can't 'til the giveaway's over! 8D ~MJ

Cheryl Walker said...

Great pictures, Rebecca! Glad you "shot" them with your camera. Nice details, which we sometimes overlook.
Love Cheryl

Ellie said...

Hey Becca!!

Great job!! I love the first one of Morgan!! Very nice angle!! Looks like you are having lots of fun with your camera!! I am glad :) Love ya!

Rosie said...

Hi Sarah and Rebecca,
You have such a lovely blog, and such beautiful photos too.
I love horse back riding, so relaxing riding through fields.....
~Rosie