Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Our new puppy!!!

Alright, I finally figured out how to convert the pictures a little smaller for the internet and have some more of our darling new puppy. :)  We haven't decided on the name yet, but we are all leaning one way.  It is a female- which I was somewhat bummed.  I was hoping for another male to "fend off the property", but a female is just as good! 

Josh and Sarah while Lady was in labor
Momma and Daughter all tired after the ordeal
Do you see little "Things" spot at the end of her tail?

We are still working on where you get the food...
Momma has settled in to life as a mother, and is doing great.  She still doesn't really like us holding the puppy, but we really try to not stress her out.  So we hold puppy when Lady is outside.  


~Other then that we are starting to do the Farmers Market in Cedar Crest for the Schwebachs, and waiting on God to sell the bit of ranch! 

Although we haven't enjoyed it on days we would like to sleep in, our rooster has been coming up to our windows and crowing right underneath them for us!

God Bless!
Rebecca

4 comments:

Sonja Langford said...

How adorable, Rebecca! Thank you for sharing! Are you going to keep the puppy?

Blessings,
Addie

Anonymous said...

I absolute love that picture with her head in the bowl!!

That picture of the rooster is really good...!! Love it. Well, I don't love "it" becuase "it" wakes me up way too early in the morning!! lol!

Love ya! Sarah

Megan said...

Aww! The little puppy is SO cute! I can't wait to hear what you name her! :-)


--Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

PrincessR said...

Addie, it hasn't been decided exactly, but I think we have talked Dad into letting us keep the pup. :)

Sarah, Yup! :wink:

Maggie, We will let you know as soon as we decide!!!!

~Rebecca