Yes, we are home!! We left for a three day weekend to attend a family reunion (My Dad's side). We had a pretty good time, though family members can often be rather interesting.. ;-) lol! We have some pretty crazy family members, but I guess that makes us crazy too!! lol!!
Sometimes the trip can be stressful, trying to get over there and whatnot, but we enjoyed ourselves and got to catch up on relatives. Also neat and interesting to see everyone come together. :-)
My Grandparents house was where everyone mostly hung out. It over looks Ute lake, which is the Canadian river. However, because of the dam in Logan, the river has been backed up and is now considered a lake. ;-)
The views are simply stunning over there!! If you beg enough, I am sure we can get Becca to post some pictures of our fun time. :-) Not that she has to be begged, but it is sometimes a pain to upload photos, so she needs some encouragement. ;-) lol There are red rocks that glisten in the sunset, beautiful gold shimmers on the water as you drink in the view from their upper deck. The sunsets are so vivid and just add to the glory. Last night we were able to enjoy watching a lightning storm that was miles away. We couldn't even hear the thunder, but we enjoyed the lightning show while we visited, or simply watched with awe at God's awesome power. He is amazing, isn't He? I just love seeing His awesome power displayed in Nature. You know what it reminds me of? Have you ever seen a young couple who are dating/courting? Have you ever noticed how the young man is usually doing things to show off to his girl? Opening the car door for her, carrying heavy things, lifting weights, arm wrestling, etc? Well, it is almost as if God is showing us His awesome power to show off, though in a Holy way, if you follow me. You know, the Bible is His love letter to us, so why wouldn't He show off some with His awesome nature?? Just a thought.... ;-)
Any way, we are off to watch the first movie of LOTR (Lord of the Rings).. looks like we will be up late for a few nights! Lol!!
Talk to all of you soon, and looking forward to your comments!!
Love,
Sarah
Meet Me in Montenegro (2015)
10 years ago
4 comments:
Oh, I'd LOVE to see some pictures, Becca! Please post them!! =)
I know how it is to post pictures, though. I always seem to do them in the wrong order or size, then I have to re-do everything. =P
Let me know what you think about the first LoTR!I'm not sure if it is my kind of movie, but if it is really good, then I might be interested in seeing it. =)
Have a lovely evening!
Samantha
Oh and Rebbecca! Please, please, please *begs* post some photos! :-D
Blessings,
Addie
I'm glad to hear that you had a nice time! Hopefully you were able to shine the light of your savior to your extended family members. :-)
Blessings,
Addie :-D
Alright, I will put posting pictures on my to-do list. :)
Question, are they showing up easily, or does it take forever for them to download? Just wondering...
Rebecca
Post a Comment