Alright,
Polls are closed!! Thank you to everyone who voted, and to those who spread the word! My birthday is coming up pretty soon, so be watching for the giveaway!!
Also, here are the finalists for pre-giveaway points:
Samantha
Atlanta
Maggie
Megan ;-)
Johanna
Addie
Grace did you post about my voting polls?? Couldn't remember..
Ok, thank you everyone!! Looking forward to next week! We have some great prizes to give away! *giggles*
In Christ Alone,
Sarah
Meet Me in Montenegro (2015)
10 years ago
1 comment:
Oh Course you can use them Sarah!! Do you mean all of the paintings on my side bar? Of course you can!!! Those really are not mine to copy-right! I just found them off google images! So please, take them! Take any, or all if you wish!
I can't wait to see your story! It is so funny, before I read your comment, I was reading Grace's Garden Walk, and thought the same thing! To use paintings!!! LOL! You and I are a lot a alike I think Sarah!
Have a blessed day!!!
~Johanna~
Post a Comment