Thursday, August 17, 2006

More pictures



I couldn't get Sarah's birthday picture to download, so here is a picture of the birthday girl, Sarah. She is modeling her Regency tea gown she made for the Cotton Extravaganza (and took first place at County (brag, brag)).

Here is Rebecca modeling her outfit she made for the Cotton Fiesta. She won at County and Distric and will be competing at the State Fair in September.


I can't leave off this picture of my two Knights. These dashing young men caught the eye of a photographer at the County Fair. He was very kind to send us a copy of this photo. I must confess I think these are the four loveliest blessings in the world - that's my opinion, and I'm going to stick to it.

7 comments:

Evelyn said...

I love Sarah's gown. She is so grown up! My goodness, Rebecca's picture could be you when you were younger. Same hair, same smile, stands the same way, my goodness! The boys are so big too! I can't believe they are all so grown up. I can hardly wait to see you all! Aunt Evie

Prairie Momma said...

How funny you should say that.....Rebecca thought the same thing when we looked at the pictures. Yes, they are all way too grown up, but then I guess every parent says that. We are looking forward to seeing you as well.

Lisa said...

I thought the same things about Rebecca when I saw that picture. I love Sarah's gown. I have seen the pattern for one before and have always thought it would be a blast to make. The boys looks dashing as well!

Lisa said...

I thought the same things about Rebecca when I saw that picture. I love Sarah's gown. I have seen the pattern for one before and have always thought it would be a blast to make. The boys looks dashing as well!

Lisa said...

Darn it! I did the double comments again. I hope this doesn't become a habit. It was a different problem today though!

Prairie Momma said...

I'm not thinking it's a habit as much as ...... old age possibly? Wait...... oh, sorry, that's my problem! At least you get your comments on there (twice or not). I write these long comments click send only to find I've been disconnected or something. Very frustrating, but one nice thing about this old age is that I forget it happened within a few minutes. :):)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What good lookin' kids you have. Take after their Mom, huh? Good luck with the fair. I entered my peanut butter cookies in the county fair here and won a first place.
Love you
Dad