
As many of you have emailed and reminded me, I have been very delinquent in my blogging. Let me take a quick moment in the midst of my chaotic world to at least catch up on my birthdays. Caleb is now the big 6!! Way to go my little energetic, bundle of encouragement. It's hard to believe that 6 years ago we all wondered if he would even survive let alone whether he'd have any disabilities. Looking at him now, I just have to laugh at all the worry.
Next, we need to welcome Sarah as a new Youth (she doesn't want to be called a teenager). She turned 13 a few weeks ago, and we were blessed to celebrate with the Heckendorn traditional 13 year old evening (I can only whisper this as I don't want the boys to find out what we do until they turn 13). Let's suffice it to say that the evening is filled with blessing and welcoming our newest young lady. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner in a very special place, shared lots of encouraing words, and shed tears all around (yes, even Daddy.) It was just wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment