Friday, August 03, 2012

Is there any other Momma out there that's done this??

I saw this and immediately knew it was made for/about me.   My children saw it and laughed.   Some even said...."THAT'S YOU, MOM!!"     I'll let the cartoon speak for itself.....



So, be honest.....has any other Momma done this??   I know some of you have, so 'fess up!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Not quite in the closet yet, but wow, have I ever done some surreptitious scarfing. And it is bound to continue.

Lisa said...

Also not in the closet, but certainly sneaky and usually not a candy bar...my vice of choice is ice cream!

Marquette said...

I've done this and I'm not even a Momma yet, lol. Oldest of 6 though...that would do it. Too funny.

ren said...

I've been known to hide the molasses chews from a certain 6 year old haha!

Prairie Momma said...

Alright, Ladies. Thank you for helping me feel better about my confession. The funny thing is that I remember as a child that my mom did the same thing. She hid these maple nut chewies (which I still love to this day), and it always bugged me. So much so that I swore I would NEVER do that when I was a Momma. HAHAHA!!! What a joke. If only it was a single candy bar I've hidden.....ask my children about the whipping cream..... The things our children drive us to...