Sunday, August 05, 2012

A funny to start the week...

I couldn't resist this one, either.   I feel like this in so many areas of my life, but I've just learned to laugh off the situations (most of the time) or else I would be constantly discouraged.....






What is your "kill me moment"?

4 comments:

Lilac Bud Gal said...

Ugh, I SO know that feeling!!! That is really funny, though!! :) I think my most often kill me moments are when I'm cleaning. I get focused on one area then look around me and bam! All this other stuff to do! :) Hopefully I'm learning to laugh at it like you do! :)

Carolyn said...

My kill me moment is when I am finishing the last task of cleaning a room, when I turn around to survey the wonderful cleanliness. And to my dismay you can't tell I have done a thing thanks to my 1 year old. No matter how much I try to convince him that the house is better clean, he is still trying to convince me that it is better trashed. Something tells me that this argument won't end for many many years.

Alicia said...

Mine is definitely the dishes! And, my bedroom rug - no matter how often I vacuum it, it always needs it again! Ah, well. Keeps me busy!

Anonymous said...

When I come rushing into a room, and can't for the life of me remember why. Or when I get home from Walmart, without the one thing I went there for.