This Beautiful Life is having a photo contest that I am entering. Here are my photos.
This one I took outside of the Market I worked at.
This is our gelding Dusty.
Morgan before a ride with a few of the younger horses in the background.
These are all un-edited. The only thing I would have done is crop them. All the other photos looked great, so go check it out!
Yes, I do have a few pictures from our weekend that will be coming up soon!
Love,
Rebecca



5 comments:
Beautiful, all them! Good luck!
Through Christ,
LH
Great pictures! I saw your follower "alert" thing on the sidebar, and I follow you. :D Here is my link:
My Blog!
Beautiful pictures, Rebecca! I entered too! ;)
Love y'all!
Blessings,
Martha Joy
P.S. Please tell Sarah I've posted some new things on my blog, and she needs to go check it out! (I tagged her!) ;)~MJ
onthefarmwithmjoy.wordpress.com
BEAUTIFUL photos, Becca, as Always!! I especially love the one of hte bench and Dusty. The Dusty one is SO neat!!! You should print it and put it in a picture frame to hang in our bedroom.. please?! lol!
Kendra, thank you!! I only put that up there so that we could go and visit our follower's blogs (if they have them). Thanks for providing a link, though!!!
Love, Sarah
Love the photos! Especially the last one.
Post a Comment