Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Winners of a the Short story contest!

Hello Friends!

So, time to announce the winners of the Short story contest, graciously hosted by Grace at Grace's Garden Walk.  I entered THIS Story.

So, if you want to find out who won what, go to THIS link.

Cheerio!! :-)

Sarah

4 comments:

Kelsianne said...

Congratulations Sarah!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratultions Sarah!!! I was SO excited when I saw that you won!! You are such a talented writer and I hope that you will always continue to write such godly stories for young ladies to read. =)

Love,
Samantha

Ellie said...

Yeah!! Wonderful job my dear! You are such a wonderful author with, the best ideas!! Love you!! MEL

THE Big Sister said...

CONGRATS DEAR! Whahoooooo!! You are SO good! :does dance: Ahha, ahha, ahha, you are so good....
OK, I will quite now...
YOU ARE SO AWESOME!
Rebecca