Hello friends!
Megan is hosting a story contest for her magazine. You can go check out the post HERE!
She runs a magazine and all the stories will be published in her magazine. There are also winners with cool przies! So, if you want, go check it out and enter!
In Christ,
Sarah
Meet Me in Montenegro (2015)
10 years ago
5 comments:
Oh, I just noticed that you put up your giveaway!! I'm about to go out the door to a haircut, but I'll be sure to enter soon!
Love,
Samantha
Great!! Ooh, you will have to post pics of the new hair.. lol!
Love ya,
Sarah
Thanks for letting us know, Sarah! Just wanted to mention that I tagged you over on my blog. Hope you have a wonderful day!
I wish I had more time right now, I definitely would be entering this! Story writing contests are so much fun...
I think you are a popular person right now (I just saw that you were tagged by someone else too!), I just got done tagging you and awarding you with the "Versatile Blogger" award on my blog! You can check out the details on my latest post!
Cheerio, love in Christ,
~Lauren
Post a Comment