Alright, Here's what we got:
A lovely assortment of things from Samantha's Etsy SHOP! This includes a Tea pot magnet (SO cute!), a mini lip gloss, three little charms (also SO cute!), a covered button bobby pin, and a handmade card!
A wonderful Bible verse key ring from Ellie! She has put together some very cute cards with Bible verses that attach to a key ring. These are handy to keep on your desk, in your purse, or wherever else.
A 15% off gift certificate to my sewing/knitting business! You can redeem this at any time within the expiration date on any products that are available.
And last, but certainly not least! A beautiful necklace made by my wonderful sister, Rebecca! The winner will be able to customize the colors.
So, here are entry rules.
To enter in our Giveaway you must:
Post a comment on THIS POST!! :-)
To gain EXTRA entries, you can:
Blog about this giveaway and leave a direct link to the post in comment.+1
Visit my business page and tell me what you like best, and what you think I need to add. +3
Visit Samantha's Etsy SHOP and post comment saying what you like best +2
Send an email to 5 friends about this giveaway +2
Suggest something that I should make for my business. If it is something somewhat easy to make (as in, doesn't take forever), I will make it up before the giveaway ends and do it as a surprise drawing (I will draw another name for the "secret" prize- I won't say what I decided to make from the suggestions)). +3
Put our blog button on your side bar +2 (already have it, still counts)
Put the giveaway button on your side bar +2 (button at bottom of post)
Leave a comment telling which prize you would most like to win +2
Also, please leave seperate comments for each extra entry.
Give away will end around the 11th of Sept. I am not totally sure of when I will end it, but at least that gives you an idea.. :-)
If you would like to follow this blog, please do! However, we would really prefer followers who are actually going to keep up with our blog and are really interested in it. :-)
Also, please go and visit my dear friend Atlanta's new websites: Historical Help, great for new Civil War reenactors; Historical Clothing, her wonderful clothing site. Includes beautiful pictures of clothing she has made and sells.
So, let the fun begin!!
Love in Christ,
Sarah and Rebecca


68 comments:
PLEASE enter me!
~Megan
p.s. I will do the extra entries tomorrow!
I posted about the giveaway!
http://megan-thelifeofagirl.blogspot.com/p/giveaways-going-on.html
I was just wondering... What's the link to your skirt store thingy? I can't find it anywhere on your blog. Thanks,
Megan
Megan, the skirt page is at the top Sarah's treasures from the past.. sorry I meant to do a link..
I only have a few things up, but you can see the upcoming things too..
S
Please enter me! :-) BTW- I don't have a blog side bar so it's it alright if I just put your link on my giveaway page?
Blessings and Love,
Sonja
You should make berets! I love those!
Blessings,
Sonja
I would most love to win the Bible verses! :-) What a beautiful idea!
Blessings,
Sonja
I love the button earring from Samantha's Etsy store the best!
Blessings,
Sonja
I visited your business page. I think that you should give estimates for projects you would be willing to work on.
Blessings,
Sonja
Well, so far what you have put up on your business I like the skirt! And I think it would been cool if you did an apron.
From Samantha's shop I like the teapot magnet best, but I also like the cupcake charms.
-Megan
something that you could make... A coin purse?
-Megan
I added your button to my scrolling button gadget!
-megan
I added the giveaway button to my sidebar!
-Megan
what I'd like to win most... well, I really like the stuff from Samantha's shop, but what I like best is the Bible Verse cards. What a great idea!!
-Megan
Sarah,
Please enter me!
your sister in Christ,
Liz Darcy
Sarah,
I added your giveaway button!
your sister in Christ,
Liz Darcy
Sarah,
I added your blog button!
your sister in Christ,
Liz Darcy
Sarah,
I would probabbly like the prizes from Samantha's etsy shop or the necklace made by your sister.
your sister in Christ,
Liz Darcy
Sarah,
Here's the link to my post about the giveaway: http://kayeli.blogspot.com/2010/08/someones-having-giveaway.html
Your sister in Christ,
Liz Darcy
Sarah,
I LOVE your Four Gore Skirt! It looks so comfortable! Could you make peasant blouses?
Your sister in Christ,
Liz Darcy
Please enter me! What a lovely giveaway dear friend!!!
Johanna
~Also, can't wait to get your letter!!!
posted about it here~
http://johanna-an-old-fashioned-girl.blogspot.com/2010/08/im-back.html
I like your shawl best! But I think you should add more skirts! You sew 'sew' well! :-D
In samantha's shop, I like her charms best! So cute!!
Oooh! Do you remember that tutorial I gave on how to make the fabric-flower headband? Well, you could add those to your shop, and I am sure it would make a wonderful prize!
I put your blog button on my blog.....
as well as your Giveaway button.
All the prizes are so wonderful, but I think I would most want Samantha's goodies! So cute, all of them! Do you get them all as one prize, or are the individual prizes? Either way, so cute!
Posted about the giveaway here: http://storyofaseamstress.blogspot.com/2010/08/few-things.html
I would love to enter! This is lovely!
Please enter me. :)
Enter me please! : )
I would love to enter!! Great prizes!!
I emailed 5 people about your lovely giveaway!!
Hello!
I'd love to be entered into your lovely giveaway - thanks!!!!! ;)
Much love to you and yours!
In Jesus,
Martha Joy
I would love to enter the giveaway!
You should make coin purses! They are really easy, and quick, plus they are cute!
I would like to win the necklace!
I would absolutley LOVE to win Samantha's lovely assortment of goodies!!
I sent an email to five of my friends!
I want to enter the giveaway!
I would like to win the Bible verses!
I posted on my giveaway page about your giveaway:
http://onthefarmwithmjoy.wordpress.com/pgiveaways/
Martha Joy
Put your giveaway button on my sidebar!
Martha Joy
(onthefarmwithmjoy.wordpress.com)
Put your blog button on my side bar!
Martha Joy
(onthefarmwithmjoy.wordpress.com)
Hi!
You know I just said I added your blog button - well, it doesn't work! :( It's on there, it just doesn't go to your site! :( I'll try to just add a link instead of the button - just wanted to tell you!
In Jesus,
Martha Joy
I like both of your products on your sales page, but I really like the skirt - I like several paneled skirts! ;)
I would also like to see more skirts on there! =)
Much love!
Martha Joy
I would like to see more skirts on your business page!
Martha Joy
I looked on Miss Samantha's Etsy Shop:
I love all of her dear little things, but I think these are some of my favotites:
The Sweet Shoppe Pushpins,
The Assorted bright and fun buttons,
The Sweet Treats magnets,
The Fudge Popsicle Earrings - even though I don't wear earrings,
and The Pie Slice Pushpins!!!
Like I said I love all of them - little things of food like that just make me so happy! ;)
Much love,
Martha Joy
Dear readers and friends,
First off, I can't tell you how excited I am and totally TICKLED PINK to recieve so many comments!! Comments make me so happy, for some unknown reason! lol!
Thank you for entering! For those of you who asked, everything will be seperate. I would do it as one big package, but I much prefer giving everyone a better chance (because I like receiving the same thing!)
Martha Joy,
I had to have to a login thing in order to get into your blog. I totally understand this, but I was hoping to get to see it! :) I don't know if there is some way that I can get in, but please just leave a comment with whatever info I need, if I can.
Thanks so much everyone!!
Much love,
Sarah
I like the Sweet Shoppe Pushpins from Samantha's Etsy shop best! But, all of it is really cute!
Please enter me in your giveaway!
Please enter me! =)
~Samantha
Added your button!
~Samantha
Added your button!
~Samantha
I would most love to win something I didn't make!! LOL! =D
Love,
Samantha
I would like to win your gift certificate, because I REALLy need some new clothes! =)
Samantha
Samantha,
Ha! you are funny! :) Well, if I draw your name for your own thing, I will redraw.. lol!
Love ya! S
I'd like to enter Sarah :)
I sent your giveaway link to five friends! =)
~Martha Joy
Please enter me, Miss Sarah!!! Sorry, I did not participate before! I am so excited!!!:)
Hope you are having a lovely day!
Lots of Love,
Grace
Oh, Sarah and Rebekah, FUN! Please enter me in this lovely giveaway(s). :)
~Lucia
I e-mailed 5 of my friends about this! Yay!
{2 entries}
..I hope they come and enter!! :)
~Lucia
Two of my fav. things from Miss Samantha's shop? Oh-her donut charms and flower rings, definitly! =D
~Lucia
{2 entries}
...For your business?? =)
Well--you know those fabric flowers Samantha showed us how to do? It would be *cute* if you made a whole bunch of those, then sewed them on head-bands (bought or hand-made)! =D
{3 entries}
..Just an idea! =D
~Lucia
I have your blog button on my Kindred Spirit's page if that counts!
I put the blog giveaway button on my giveaway page!
Post a Comment