Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Birthday fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. H, but... What happened? You can't just post a title of 'Birthday Fun', and then leave it hanging:-)
Or maybe it's my computer that just won't let me see it. I'll feel really silly if that's the case...
Anyway, Happy Birthday!

Prairie Momma said...

Well, it was a surprise party. Are you surprised??? Actually, the poster (I won't mention names) hit the wrong button. She'll fix it ASAP, though......when Mom lets her on the computer. Thank you for the happy note, and be glad it's not your computer this time. We love you!!

Anonymous said...

I am NOT afraid to say names!!! I am the one who did it, but it is computers fault!! It should at least ask you "Are you really sure you want to publish it?" or something. I am working on the other "real" post with a bunch of pictures attached!! :)
Thanks for commenting any way!! :)
Love you all!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday C, I hope that the kids stood at the gate and "Hollered" you are blessed! HA
Im sure you had a wonderful time, and we wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. We love you all and miss you terribly.