Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Blog give away

No.......I haven't found my way to doing any of those fancy blog give-aways, but one of my favorite sites is having a give away that I'd like to share with you.

Urban Homemaker is a great website to find all the products you'd need to maintain a great kitchen.   I ran across their site about 8 years ago (more or less) and have found an abundance of resources in recipes, how to's, information, educational tips, etc.   Drop by and check them out if you aren't already familiar with them.   Also, check out their give away for a Wondermill Hand Grinder.   I have loved grinding my own wheat for many years now, but with our electrical outages we've become familiar with, I've been contemplating adding a hand grinder to my kitchen pantry.   Besides its use during electric outages, I believe I have some fine, young men who would enjoy developing some more muscles while helping to feed the family.

Blessings to everyone,
Prairie Momma

1 comment:

PrincessR said...

Thanks for sharing! I went and entered in. That would be neat if we won it- though with a 600 comment competition, we have a slim chance. :)
Love you,
Rebecca