Hey All!
Sorry that I was so late in getting this posted! The baby horse's name is Freckle! As you can see in the pictures that Rebecca posted earlier, she was born a light brown color. I noticed a few days after she was born that she had a dark spot of fur right behind her ear. So, she had a freckle! Now she is changing color to a darker brown. I was hoping that she would stay the same color that she was originally, but I guess not! Oh, well!
Sorry that I was so late in getting this posted! The baby horse's name is Freckle! As you can see in the pictures that Rebecca posted earlier, she was born a light brown color. I noticed a few days after she was born that she had a dark spot of fur right behind her ear. So, she had a freckle! Now she is changing color to a darker brown. I was hoping that she would stay the same color that she was originally, but I guess not! Oh, well!
I am having lost of fun training her. I have recently taught her (it is still in the learning process) to come when I whistle! She is doing better every time we work on it. She is lovable and just so cute! i can't wait until I can ride her, but I also want her to stay a cute little baby! She is growing up so fast!
Rebecca has been away fro a week on her high school graduation trip with my grandparents (although she's not officially graduated, yet). She came home today, and we are all enjoying having her back! She will post some of her trip highlights later.
See you later, Gator!
Sarah for the herd
4 comments:
Hi!
Those are good pictures, Sarah. She is sooo cute and is growing so fast.
Ohhh she is so pretty, starting to darken up quite a bit just like her daddy! Very cute. We look forward to seeing updates as she grows up.
Very cute!
Aww how cute! Your little girl is growing so fast! Her auntie had better come see her before she is all gown up and a lady! ;) Thanks for posting more pics. Love ya'll.
~Marissa
Post a Comment