Sorry. We aren't giving away any beef (other than the beef we give away when you come join us for dinner ). However, Spunky is. If you aren't familiar with this homeschool blog, you need to visit them sometime. Lots of encouragement and inspiration. Here's what you do to be entered in their contest (where they are giving away a Benz Microscope (worth $259) and an Apologia Biology book set (worth $89). You must post this sentence on your blog or in an email. Better yet, look at this sentence, visit Sparky, find the complete rules.
"Spunky is giving away a Benz Microscope and Apologia Biology Set this week. Click Here to get the details."
For those of you that know me will realize that I have no idea how to do hyperlinks, yet, so I am just giving you their links below. I'll get there one of these days....
Here are the links to those sites:
Spunky - www.spunkyhomeschool.blogspot.com
Benz Microscope - www.benzmicroscope.com
Apologia Science - www.highschoolscience.com
Thank you Sparky!!!
Meet Me in Montenegro (2015)
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment