That's kind of creepy. There it is again. I have no idea what I pushed or banged or pulled. I'm glad it's working though. That reminds me of spaghetti sauce......I made the best, out of this world spaghetti sauce back in 1989. It was from scratch, simmered all day, and my dear hubbie thought it was spectacular. Well, I never did write down what I put in it (which is how I often cook), and I haven't been able to duplicate it since. :):) Oh, well, we're coming up on 20 years of marriage, so he must have forgiven me.
5 comments:
NO WAY! 20 already? Is that this year? I know it is in August, but which day again?
August 9 - and yes, it will be 20 years. WOW!!! I'll try to post some embarassing pictures of cousins on that day. :)
I can't believe it. Time sure flies. Those *would* be embarrassing pictures. I'm going to rely on your challenges with technology to us the embarrassment. :)
My goodness how time flies. I can't believe it's been 20 years already. I congratulate you both(a little early I know) but you both deserve it. I remember thinking at your wedding when the girls were in their pretty dresses, "Oh my, I remember when Cathy was in my wedding".That's when the time really hits you! lol
I hadn't thought much about how long we have been married/together until John's sister Julie pointed out that Rebecca is the same age that I was when we were first started courting!! Yikes!!! That really made me step back..... :)
Post a Comment